The mechanical drive system of used rollers includes transfer case, gearbox, drive axle, vibration wheel reducer, vibration excitation mechanism, and side drive gears and drive chains commonly used in mechanical drive rollers. They need to be lubricated with gear oil.
For closed-lubricated transmissions, the oil level and relubrication should be checked frequently, and cleaned and replaced with fresh lubricating oil on a regular basis. The following principles should be followed when inspecting, draining and refueling:
(1) Check the oil level when the transmission parts are not rotating to avoid oil splashing and inaccurate oil level detection.
(2) Before the lubricating oil is discharged, the roller should be started to warm the lubricating oil so that the hot oil flows out quickly, and the impurities and dirt in the tank are more easily mixed with the oil and discharged.
(3) Stop the engine when the roller is changing oil. When working under the car, the front and rear wheels must be blocked with a stopper.
(4) When checking the oil level and changing oil, the roller should be placed horizontally.
(5) Before removing the oil plug, first clean the dirt on the outer surface and surrounding surface. Before reinstalling the oil plug, it should be cleaned to avoid contaminating the lubricant.
Next post: Import prices of used construction machinery increase