How to store and maintain used XCMG vibratory rollers if they are not used for a long time? Here's what our second-hand Chenghua said:
(1) Used XCMG vibratory rollers should be parked in a dry room without being used for a long time. People who have to stop outside should choose a flat floor and lay a wooden board. Cover it with a rag after parking.
(2) Before long-term storage, the machine must be maintained, repaired and repaired, and thoroughly cleaned to keep it in good condition.
(3) The fuel control lever of the machine should be set to the idle position, and each control lever should be set to the neutral position.
(4) Storage of the engine. ①Drain the cooling water in the engine. ② Change the engine oil. New oils are usually neutral and do not corrode the metal parts of the engine. ③ Fill the fuel tank with diesel to prevent the fuel tank from rusting. If conditions permit, preservatives should be added. ④ During the shutdown period, the engine should be started once a month to make the machine travel a short distance, and a new oil film should be established at the lubrication part of each part to prevent rust. It should be noted that the cooling water should be filled before starting, and the cooling water should be exhausted at the end. Shanghai used loader market (5) Storage of batteries. ① The battery should be removed and placed in a dry and frost-proof place. To keep the surface clean and dry, do not place conductive objects on the battery. When removing the battery, first cut the negative wire, and then cut the positive wire; when installing, connect the positive wire first, and then the negative wire. Therefore, the electrical system of the second-hand construction machinery is a negative ground, this is to prevent short circuit when disassembling the battery. ② Lead-acid batteries should be charged once a month.
(6) Anti-rust treatment. ① Before storage, the size of the rust-proof paint on the outer surface should be determined according to the size of the peeling off area of the outer surface of the paint to determine whether it should be repaired or repainted by the whole machine. ② The working method of second-hand machinery and equipment is to apply anti-rust to bare metal.